Some werewolf thoughts

I prefer to use the term werewolf to dogman, wolfman man-wolf etc. Simply because it means the same thing and it’s the original word.
Wer-wolf means literally man-wolf. I understand people use these newer terms as to not mix the cryptid up with traditional movie-type man-transforming-into-beast-things. But how is man-wolf better than werewolf? It means exactly the same thing, and it still conjures up that image of a mix of man and beast.
I’m just going to go ahead and say werewolf.
Now whether it’s an actual person transformed into a beast, some unknown entity from another dimension or something else I don’t know, but it exists. That much I can pretty much say for sure, even though I haven’t seen it myself. When you read as many eye witness reports as I do, and you start to pick up on patterns, it’s impossible to believe that all those hundreds of witnesses are making it up/ hallucinating.
So werewolves. Gnarly things, aren’t they?

Continue reading Some werewolf thoughts

Advertisements

The Rh-negativity

This is something I have been thinking of for quite some time. Why, oh why, do 15% of people have Rh-negative blood?
To have Rh-positive blood means that the D antigen is present on the surface of the red blood cells and for Rh-negs it is not. The D antigen is the most common when when talking about Rh-positive or negative blood groups. Rh stands for Rhesus which is a type of macaque monkey that was used in the first tests of this kind.
The peculiar thing about this is that, from what I’ve read, all primates, including 85% of the human race, have this Rhesus factor in their blood. It stands to reason since all of us primates have some common ancestor somewhere way back in distant time. But what then of the other 15% of humans who lack this factor? What are we? Continue reading The Rh-negativity